Tea87

Starting 07/10/19 wish me luck!

Hi everyone,

This will be my second attempt at the Whole30, I tried a few years ago and made it to around day 14 from memory. I NEED to do this! I am so sick of feeling sick and tired and unmotivated. I suffer from anxiety which I know for a fact sugar makes so much worse yet I can't get rid of the sugar cravings. I really want to see if changing my diet will change my mood... weight loss would be an added bonus however this is not my main concern at the moment. I always try diets to lose weight, obsessively weighing myself and checking the scales plus measuring my waist every day. I want to commit to this program fully and not touch the scales for the full 30 days (this will be challenging for me). I am going to try and keep a video diary so I can reflect on my 30 days and also the re-introduction phase to see is any of the eliminated foods once reintroduced affect my anxiety.

I wish all of you success in your journey and hope I can get some added support from this group.

Thanks for reading!!

GOOD LUCK! You can do anything you put your mind to and everyone here will support you! There’s only one you and this is going to help you take care of you! 

Toss that scale...and let us know how you’re doing