Ninja Foodi Great for food prep/quick meals

Settyfitness

Hi everyone, 

maybe this has been posted before but something I found that is a HUGE help for my food prep for the week is the Ninja Foodi. It is a tremendous way to broil, bake, air fry, steam, saute, slow cook and more...I have cooked a whole chicken in here before and a bunch of meals that you can cook where the bottom cooks some of the sides etc while you bake the protein on top. For instance I made a compliant Chicken Teriyaki recipe where I had cauliflower rice and broccoli in the bottom with the sauce and then cooked the chicken on top shelf at same time. It's also great for batch cooking vegetables and sides and I have also learned how to come up with things to throw in there to cook in a pinch. Not much cleanup. Instant pot, slow cooker, air fryer all in one and it can also make beef jerky! Get at bed bath and beyond and you get the 20 % off coupon! It's well worth it...we love it for so many different things we rarely use stove or oven unless we are cooking a lot at once. We did keep our slow cooker in case we want to leave one thing in there for the day and cook more things in the Foodi. It's a really helpful invention for us! 

• 10 months later...

Archived