Reintroducing gluten grains: I know it seems obvious, but I need advice.

TrustyMutsi

Tomorrow I'm reintroducing gluten grains. At first I was all excited: "YES!! BREAD!!" Then I realized that a LOT of gluten grains might have other non-compliant stuff in them. Any recommendations for gluten grains I can reintroduce without that other stuff?

Thanks for any help!

This is my 2nd time on whole 30 first time was on it for 45 days last Jan. This time  around, on it for 30 days only because i stated have Diarrhea on the last 3 days. I also want to point out i ate alot of mixed nuts ( cashews, pecans and almonds on the program) which may have triggered the diarrhea the last 3 days. I  started reintroducing oatmeal in the mornings with my typical berries for the first 2 days... had major brain fog both days that lasted all morning. So day 3 back on egg. What i am concerned about is i have been feeling very tired lots of rumbling with my intestines and slight mild and distant soreness on my lower right side and a bit lightheaded. Im  Not as hungry going through this  feeling right now. Looking for anyone that has has these same symptoms after the reintroduction or any advice to what I may be going through this time around. When on for the 45 days last year i did not encounter this.

Thanks  

Archived