Hi! I'm starting November 1

Beccaann3

Hi!

I'm Becca and I am new. I am committing to starting November 1 - and know that Thanksgiving is going to occur on my 28th day :)

I have done WAY harder things (been a living liver donor/ had a hysterectomy), but it's a bout of unexplained hives that led my doctor to steer me toward this. I've been doing Beachbody portion fix for a year or so; I've had success, but I haven't really changed the way that I think about food, in the way that my first few days of reading Whole30 will probably lead me to.

• 2 weeks later...

Day 12. Best thing that I did was sign up for Real Plan and get the Whole30 Day By Day book.

The cravings were real this weekend, so I kept myself busy with laundry and vacuuming and reorganizing my daughter's room.  She's having surgery tomorrow - I need to make sure to pack compliant foods while in the waiting room.

• Whole30 Certified Coach

So good to see you all starting up in November! @Beccaann3, best of everything for your daughter's surgery--we hope everything goes smoothly! Great plan on packing compliant food--you've probably figured out already that the key to staying on-plan is being prepared! Keep us posted, and nice work all!

best,

~mae

• 1 month later...

Archived