Starting on 5 January!

Scully B

I am going to eliminate Diet Coke and reduce added sugar for the next week then officially start the program on 5 January. I am a bit concerned about the emotional aspects of the change but I've decided I'm going to do it anyway. I'm trying to stay focused on the end goal of better health, mental, emotional, and physical. 

I’m starting January 5th as well. This will be my second attempt at Whole30, I gave in on day 6 last time.  That was a couple of years ago, I’ve since had a beautiful daughter and failed to take care of myself.  I need to have a better relationship with food as I’ve been emotional and stress eating and drinking too much and am at my heaviest weight ever.  

I also start on January 5. This will be my second Whole 30 though my first attempt wasn’t really planned, just a spur of the moment decision and I also quit around day 5/6. 

Like both of you, I’m hoping to take better care of myself and get rid of my emotional food cravings. My stomach has also been unhappy so I need to do this! 

Archived