Food for Lucky 13!

CrazyCow

So I'll be prepping a few things in anticipation this weekend. They are:

• mayo
  • ghee
  • bone broth
  • chopped veggies
  • emergency meat

No doubt there will be more. Those are the things I KNOW I will want to have straight out of the gate...

58 minutes ago, BeckyB said:

Looks great, I think I'll just follow what you do, that ok?  So be sure to post everything!!!  :)

Hi @BeckyB! Too funny--you've no doubt got some brilliant food ideas yourself. We can follow each other...be sure to post it all! :D

Day 1... here we go here we go!

Two sunny eggs, spinach, mushrooms, shallot, and a bit of sugar free lardons to give it that ooh la la. Plus a boat load of awesome spice. Glass of water, and a bullet proof coffee—which was needed after NYE. Fun celebration, but now I’m celebrating my new fun...

00E7031D-AD8B-40F1-A775-87C97BEFEEA8.jpeg

Cookup of the Week (COW) today (short week)

Currently in the slowcooker mobile (a set of 3 cookers, which is so much fun for COWs) is:

• Pot1: Beef Roast
  • Pot2: Egg & Chicken Sausage Casserole
  • Pot3: Muligatawny Soup (about to go on)

College child home visiting contributed to the COW today with: Whole30 pork picata. SO GOOD. I'll post a pic in a minute, the pork is nicely cut into pieces for me as I have a broken hand/wrist currently!

Also made homemade applesauce so we know what goes in.

So Meal 2: Pork Picata, courgette (zucchini) noodles, and applesauce

Only 2 meals today as we got a late start after last night's shenanigans. Here's to tomorrow!

489F47B2-AE89-4EFC-BEB0-570FFE7AF3A2.jpeg

Day 2 and a day spent at the office as well...Normally out with everyone for lunch, but set expectations already for at least this week! I neEded a few days to stabilize before hitting the big league!

So:

M1: woke up and had a bulletproof coffee. got to the office and had some breakfast casserole with a cutie. Drank green tea through the day

M2: picata with arugula and applesauce 

M3: muligatawny soup--two bowls (I was ravenous)

that's it! now I need to prep for the morning as one thing i DO know is that I do not face food first thing in the morning very well...need and hour or two to work my way in...!

Day 3...last night I had a headache and was NOT happy. Today I had trouble getting out of bed...All very predictable...!

M1: 2 boiled eggs with 1/2 an avocado and a handful of baby peppers with a splash of balsamic. bulletproof coffee, though now that I'm at the office I've switched over to Green tea...

Well that was a bit of a fail...didn't get to words in time! lol

Here's the rest of yesterday and all of today:

the rest of DAY 3:
Snack when I got home was two compliant pickles and two slices of compliant parma. I was ravenous. About to have some of the beefs stew for M3 I made on Wednesday, with some fizzy water!

RIGHT...DAY 4:

• M1: picata with spinach and applesauce
  • M2: egg salad made with spicy homemade mayo, chopped spinach and sundried tomatoes, along with baby sweet pepper (pic above; no clue why it's sideways lol)
  • M3: AWESOME Asian Trout with a slaw I will make a few times this month...!!!

and lots and lots of fizzy water with lemon :D

Archived