Hi, 

I'm new to Whole 30 and will be starting on this next week. Still working on my "date" stage. I'm really working to see what my options would be for breakfast. I currently take a protein shake to work for breakfast. Looking forward to starting but long message for one big question....if I do a gluten and dairy free egg cup (veggies, egg which are baked) will this be compliant?

If anyone has done this, how do u guys reheat them after they've been made? Do you think these are compliant or useful?

TIA

Kristina

• Moderators

Yes, this is compliant. There are all kinds of recipes for them if you want ideas for what to put in them, they're sometimes called egg muffins. You can also do a similar thing as an egg bake or a frittata and just slice it into servings.

For reheating, you could do it in a microwave (wrap/cover in a damp paper towel to prevent it drying if you like) or in a toaster oven or regular oven. They're usually not bad cold, either, if you're really in a hurry one morning. 

14 hours ago, ShannonM816 said:

Yes, this is compliant. There are all kinds of recipes for them if you want ideas for what to put in them, they're sometimes called egg muffins. You can also do a similar thing as an egg bake or a frittata and just slice it into servings.

For reheating, you could do it in a microwave (wrap/cover in a damp paper towel to prevent it drying if you like) or in a toaster oven or regular oven. They're usually not bad cold, either, if you're really in a hurry one morning. 

Thank you so much!! Can't wait to start!

Archived