Been on cold meds since Day One. Am I still compliant?

If you're ill, address it. That's my stance, and what I've taken from countless posts made by mods to answer similar questions. So if a fully compliant cold medicine isn't an option, definitely don't let yourself suffer for the sake of staying totally compliant. My thoughts here would be to continue to take medication as needed, continue to eat and drink compliantly otherwise, and be open to the idea of extending your round if (at the end) you feel like 30 days didn't quite do it for you.

• Administrators
19 hours ago, Jihanna said:

If you're ill, address it. That's my stance, and what I've taken from countless posts made by mods to answer similar questions. So if a fully compliant cold medicine isn't an option, definitely don't let yourself suffer for the sake of staying totally compliant. My thoughts here would be to continue to take medication as needed, continue to eat and drink compliantly otherwise, and be open to the idea of extending your round if (at the end) you feel like 30 days didn't quite do it for you.

This - we aren't into suffering and cold/flu season can be super harsh on a person. Take the meds you need to get over the cold but know that you are probably not going to feel as great as you could at the end - because it takes it out of you. I got a cold December 14th and I am STILL feeling it. 

Archived