Back after almost 7 years

Terresa

I did the Whole 30 in 2013, with great success. I've been living with a chronic illness for nearly 16 years, and gaining control of my digestive issues really helped me manage and cope with my illness. This past November I crashed. Doing too much and not looking after myself properly. I'm starting to come out of that severe symptom flare-up now, and I'm hopeful that another Whole 30 will help me regain my "balance" and settle down my digestive system once again. My body needs a break, and today I have started that break by starting a Whole 30.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats Terresa! My first whole30 was in 2014 and SO much has changed since then! A lot of foods you had to make yourself are now available in stores, and people are becoming more aware of the sugar and general garbage in our processed foods! I have an autoimmune disease and resets like this definitely help a ton!

It’s comforting to hear someone else who had excellent results and fell out. I was able to stop meds and I felt better than I ever have. That was 4 years ago and now I’m on day #4 again, feel great again, and I plan to stray little to none after 30 days. 

• 1 month later...

Archived