Second time whole30er

Marc H

I did Whole30 4 years ago with terrific  results. I lost the need for multiple meds including blood pressure and, as I recall, I felt very good. How I fell out was a massive sudden resumption of all the things I missed, mainly pizza, cheese in general, and ice cream (low carb of course,) to name a few. I gained weight and had to restart my BP med, cholesterol med, and other more personal meds. Over a year ago I started low carb, but the weight loss was limited by my uncontrolled appetite. Recently I remembered Whole30, how good it made me feel, and how well it worked. It’s only day #4 & already my appetite is controlled I already feel better, more energized. 

• Whole30 Certified Coach

I loved reading your post, Marc! It sounds like you were really clear on why you wanted to do another Whole30, and how incredible for you that you're already feeling better with increased energy and controlled appetite. 

I hear you about missing some of your favorite foods-- I totally understand the feeling. If you haven't read "Food Freedom Forever" by Melissa Hartwig Urban, I highly recommend it (or listen on Audible or iTunes if that works better for you). After your Whole30 and reintroduction, your life will go on, and you will still be eating. With food freedom you can choose the foods that work best for you and decide when some of the foods you love are "worth it" and when they are not.  

You are giving yourself a wonderful gift! :)

Archived