Day 17...pants are tigher

Hi there! Im on Day 17 and thus far and have been feeling great and have stayed pretty true to the normal timeline i.e. The Hangover, Kill all the things etc etc. I have been feeling thinner, better energy and overall great and so excited how everything has been working. Starting over the weekend and today being the worst so far and I am insanely bloated and can feel how my pants are fitting more snug than usual. I know this sometimes happens around Day 11 so wondering if I am delayed or what? I also ate out 3 days in a row for one meal a day but did my absolute best to stay on track. I am trying to drink plenty of water. Maybe I am backed up a little? The bloating is really getting me down and discouraged though as I have felt so much lighter for the past few weeks.

• Moderators

Sometimes we don't follow the timeline exactly.  It would also be helpful to list what you've eaten over the past few days.

You mentioned that you ate out 3 days in a row. Did you ask the server/restaurant that your food be prepared strictly whole30 and tell them what you couldn't have? If your food was cooked in seed oil (canola) or worse, soybean oil, that could cause issues. Or perhaps you're eating more nuts lately?

I find a teaspoon of magnesium citrate (Natural Calm) in some water an hour before bed helps keep me regular.  

Archived