Getting started

Heather888

Hi, I’m just learning about whole 30 and am getting started.  I’m a mom of 3 who has been neglecting my health.  This will be a big change but it’s so make my health priority.  I have a significant amount of weight I’d like to lose, but I’m trying to stay focused on how good it will feel to have more energy. I’m an obliger and would love to find a partner or group for accountability.  Whole 30 books arriving Friday so official day 1 will be Saturday.  Side Note, I have some subtle red bumps on the sides of my biceps and I’m very curious if they will disappear during whole30 so I will take a before photo of my skin.  
Have a happy journey in your health endeavours!

Heather

Hi @Heather888 and welcome. Sounds like this is a good opportunity for you to focus on your own wellbeing for a change - no easy feat when you have kids! I hope the Whole30 works for you. 

Could the bumps be pilaris keratosis? I have very oily hormonal skin on my face (always have done despite being in my 30s now!) but I have noticed it has improved during Whole30 after an initial breakout. 

@Heather888  welcome to your whole 30!  I am so excited for you.  I too am an obliged.  I am on day 30 of my 1st runs today.  I will tell you as an obliger I found using the whole 30 log forum to log my daily food, thoughts, NSVs and even struggles helped immensely.  I will be glad to check in with you and encourage you along your journey.

Archived