coconut yogurt help

Maria45

Hi Everyone!  Can you give me a recommendation for a good coconut yogurt that is Whole30 compliant?  Also, can you let me know where I can get it or how I can order it?  (I received suggestions for cocoyo and coyo, but I can't seem to find where to order them.)  Thank you for any help that you can provide!

Maria

I never was able to find anything suitable yogurt-wise, either for online ordering or in stores in my area. (Correction, nothing within my budget, since the one I found on Amazon was around $30 to ship, so no thank you!) Stores near me definitely carry GTs products but nothing from the Cocoyo was available :( 

I came to the conclusion that I was either going to do without using yogurt for recipes during W30, or that I would make my own... I never did bother with that process, though. Yogurt has always been one of my SWYPO foods though, so I figured it was just better to leave it out anyway, as I might be tempted by it sitting in the fridge... daring me... just begging to be eaten :D 

Anyway, I'm sure none of that is actually helpful for whatever you're needing, except to say that you're not alone in searching and yet not finding anything that would work.

Thank you for replying!  I am glad to hear that someone is in the same boat!!  My SWYPO is Artisana cashew butter.  It has only one ingredient:  raw cashews.  I had to give it up, or I would eat the whole thing, but I highly recommend it for you!    :)

Archived