Day 23: I was great but now I'm tired, hungry, bloated....

suzanyk

Hi everyone. I'm not sure how many Whole30s I have completed til this day. Maybe 4 or 5.

I was super impressed by how easy this one was going. No headaches, no cravings, no dreams about forbidden food, clothes getting large for me and last week I was on fire! Feeling the tiger blood and my mood was Happy All The Time. The only problem was sleep. First I was waking up in the middle of the night, then I started sleeping less. No matter how much I tried my body would refuse to sleep more than 5 hours.

Now I'm on day 22 and since yesterday I'm feeling tired! I want to nap at 3 pm, 7 pm, 9pm...I'm feeling bloated and larger, I think about burgers and chocolate all the time and I'm hungrier and angrier! I tried to eat more carbs but it's not helping. I slept around 7 hours for the past two nights.

What happened?

Is there anything I can do to go back to paradise?

It might not be this, but for me sometimes it’s something weird with my digestive system and I’m back to normal in a few days and the bloating goes away.  I don’t specifically know what food(s) caused it but maybe I can figure that out in time if I keep logging everything I eat for awhile.  When I am having cravings I drink this:

52C16DB3-6681-488A-8C54-69F708116127.jpeg

Archived