Pandemic Induced First Whole 30

WI Celiac

Well I was always curious about this program, but always found an excuse to not do it.  Now that I am trapped in my house for the next two weeks practicing social isolation I decided if this will ever work now is my shot.  

The thing I am worried about the most is giving up alcohol which should probably tell me something.  

Hi!  How's it going so far?  I was worried about the alcohol too, but I've been doing it. (surprising myself!)  I've splurged on flavored water, and grab that when I just want to sit with something in my hand that isn't "plain".

I was just as worried about cheese, since it was my lifeline while I was Keto.  But getting to put sweet potatoes (and white!) back into my diet is so exciting!  As long as I still have ghee, I'm good. :)  And bacon. :D

Stay healthy! 

• 2 weeks later...

@Irock I bet you’ll find switching from Keto to Whole30 isn’t super tough! My boyfriend is Keto and most of my Food Freedom meals have been the same as his, with modifications for dairy mostly. I think getting enough healthy fats on Whole30 is a huge factor in staying full and avoiding the mindless snacking so don’t ditch all your Keto habits :) 

Archived