April WFH Accountability Log

This log is going to be an outlet for me.  I don't post a lot on social media.  I don't want to talk about my feelings or anxiety over this pandemic on here.  I mostly want to use this as a place to center myself and have some normalcy each day.  I want to post what I eat, the recipes I try, and which ones I want to try next.  I want to write about how my day went and what I did with  my husband and kids.  So on that note, I will start with today.  

April 1st 2020- Day 1 of my work-from-home food log

(I hadn't yet decided to start this log yet, so I'm hoping to go back to better habits I learned from my whole30s starting tomorrow)

M1: White bakery bread with 1/3 fat cream cheese, cinnamon kind bar

M2: oreos (too many), graham crackers (too many), and milk

M3: 1 mini pot pie muffin, cucumber slices and avocado ranch

Snacks throughout day: Another 2 slices of white bakery bread with 1/3 fat cream cheese, 3 or 4 cans of vernors/pop, 1 strawberry yogurt, 1 popsicle, 1 bottle of apple juice

After work I did a puzzle with my kids, read them a chapter from Mrs. Piggle Wiggle, and watched them try out some yoga moves that my son's preschool teacher posted a video of.  My husband and I watched an episode of Gargoyles on Disney+, and we have started watching Game of Thrones for the second time, so tonight we watched another episode (near the middle of Season 1).

I was in bed trying to fall asleep, but realized how important it was to get back up and type this out for my "day 1" so that tomorrow can I can move forward/passed this and try harder on day 2.  

• 2 weeks later...

Another Day 1 of trying to have healthier habits.

I have decided to go old school and track my habits on paper.  I'm going to take pictures and still post, though.

Summary:  Snacking at night is still a bad habit and food choices are not ideal.  My meals during the day were mostly whole30 compliant and filling foods.  Didn't eat a lot of veggies but I'm allowing myself flexible on that during quarantine.  

Goal for today is to exercise more, and snack a little less after thr kids go to bed.

15870350517225595256016181398461.jpg

Archived