healthcoachisin

healthcoachisin

Hello, so nice to meet everyone: I'm a Certified Health Coach & Nutrition Educator living in Northern California. I'm starting my Whole30 tomorrow 4/10/20. A lot of this plan is how I mostly eat most of the time, including mindfully. And when I do I feel great, but I've been falling off way to much lately and could use some support myself to get back on and stay on. Even coaches need coaches. So happy to be here. Let's do this!! 

Yeah! Nice to meet you. I signed up for the Whole30AtHome that starts Mon 4/13, but couldn't wait, so I started yesterday. So far, so good. Starting to feel some detox symptoms today (headache, bloating). Just upped my water consumption to get me through. Sixteen ounces right after I wake up and 5 or more glasses throughout the day. I love you're name 'BetterEveryDay. And "YES" we can & will do this! Keep in touch.

Welcome!

Interesting, you had non-trivial symptoms this early even coming from what sounds like a mostly clean eating habit?

I started back on April 1st and it wasn’t till the 5th that the wheels came off the choo-choo and bounded away at light speed though I might be used to feeling not great; then I was back up for a few days and now I feel like I have been hit by a bus ;).

Admittedly I was coming from a terrible diet for the past roughly two decades, so everything apparently is slower for me in adapting but still surprised you are that quick in seeing effects.

Every time I dump the sugar (healthy or not), I get headaches and bloating on the days right after I stop. It's like a withdrawal for me with sugar. Like an addiction. I have a lot of food sensitivities (grains, legumes, dairy ) & even skincare product sensitivities. Have most of my life, hence the mostly clean diet, but I've been going off of my diet just way too much lately, so here I am. And I hope the support will help me. Thank you for the WELCOME!

20 hours ago, healthcoachisin said:

Every time I dump the sugar (healthy or not), I get headaches and bloating on the days right after I stop. It's like a withdrawal for me with sugar. Like an addiction. I have a lot of food sensitivities (grains, legumes, dairy ) & even skincare product sensitivities. Have most of my life, hence the mostly clean diet, but I've been going off of my diet just way too much lately, so here I am. And I hope the support will help me. Thank you for the WELCOME!

Huh, my own withdrawal didn’t happen that fast but I recognized the symptoms.

Back in the day if I ran hard burning through blood glucose in about an hour or so, after that on training runs is about what I was feeling yesterday.  Same after a difficult half marathon, and really the only other time I can recall was when I stayed up 72 hours straight on some stupid project.

I feel better now but I am still super hungry and of course being Easter my fallback of Chipotle was closed :(.

On the flip side I found a burger spot that has a Whole30 compliant burger but still not good heh.  Probably will get worse as I ramp up exercise too, oh well nobody said this was going to be easy.

Archived