Weight: 81.7 kg/ 180 lbs

Neck: 15 ‘’/ 38 cm

Chest: 43 ‘’/ 109 cm

Waist: 39.5 ‘’/ 100.5 cm

Hips: 41 ‘’/ 104 cm

Right thigh: 24.5 ‘’/ 61 cm

Right calf: 15.5 ‘’/ 38.5 cm

Right biceps: 13.5 ‘’/ 32 cm

About me: Im 42, married, have three (almost) grown kids and we live in Germany. 

After successfully completing a round of W30 in January, I felt really good, had more energy, was able to sleep better and best of all: my chronic back pain and inflammation was completely gone! I kept on eating healthy and mostly compliant and lost 6 kg in 2 1/2 months. Then march came with the quarantine and other personal problems and I completely fell of the wagon. I’ve been eating too much of all the wrong things for about a month now, and not only did I gain almost 4 kg back, but I feel awful, tired, exhausted and in a lot of pain again. My original motivation for the W30 program was my severe chronic back pain, which started a little over 2 years ago. I had already one surgery which made things only worse :-(, and a change in my eating habits was my last hope to avoid another surgery.
The W30 program stopped the chronic inflammation and helped my body to heal.
But my big challenge is still my relationship with food :-(. I eat when I’m bored, frustrated, sad and because I love to eat...... and now I’m almost back to where I started. During my first round I worked on a lot of those issues, but I need a fresh start. 

So off to a new round and working on those issues that hold me back. I’m ready  for my personal food freedom :-). 

M1: 1 egg, 2 slices of compliant smoked salmon, 1/2 sweet potato, mushrooms, fried in coconut oil, 1 cup of coffee with coconut milk

1D0A8C0C-AE23-4630-B9DF-F2642FCFCDF5.jpeg

Day 2 continued...

M2: leftover pork roast and vegetables

M3: asian inspired meatballs and broccoli, sesame seeds and a side salad 

The recipe was posted on the W30 FB-Page and tasted very good. 

Today is day three and the carb flu kicked in :unsure:, I feel very nauseous, tired, exhausted this morning.

BA43ADCB-96FC-4A73-A001-FE8BF520CAF6.jpeg

Archived