Whole30 At Home

Jeanne M

I too am doing the Whole30 at home. I don’t have any kids (and what a time to not have kids am I right?!) I work from home On our farm and work has slowed. My boyfriend and partner and I live together and he’s been home for several weeks (he’s a pilot.) 

During this time I’ve decided to extend it to at least a Whole90. This is my third round of Whole30 and think I need a longer reset / and what more perfect time to do that than with no distractions or social gatherings. 

Also doing W30 at home! This feels like a great time to do it... pre-quarantine, if I had a sugar craving late at night there was always the option of hopping in the car and getting something... but the quarantine puts another barrier between me and sugar! I'm on day 6. Sugar cravings were intense last night, but I know that in time it will get easier. 

• 4 weeks later...

Im a month behind you and starting tomorrow 5/14. I’ve done it before but have hit Rock bottom with emotional eating in quarantine and am looking to re establish a healthier relationship with food. I am in a city which has to remain safer at home for our safety so this does seem like the right time to just accept I can’t do this the way I’m doing it and to instead do a round of Whole 30. Single, no kids, have instant pot. 

Started May 9th. I've wanted to do for awhile but always too many other things going on. Living in a "stay at home" state I decided this would be a good time to get my butt in gear and my life back on track. So far it's going pretty well. It helps that hubs is doing with me and no kids are at home. Hoping the meat shortage they are projecting doesn't kick in yet!! 

Archived