My food log- looking for some peace

Lovemygirls

Hi!  Hope everyone is doing well during this time!  I need some accountability as I go through my second whole 30.  Working from home while caring for two young kids is making me want to find some peace with food and just in daily life during this time.  

My plan is to keep my meal plan as simple as possible...and log it here:)

It really helped me to keep homemade chicken salad on hand. w/ celery, W30 mayo, McCormick Poultry seasoning, toasted almonds & grapes on side

Also made chili about once a week - good w/ avocado 

All the best on your journey!

I am wanting to make some homemade chicken salad once I can get the ingredients in.  Sounds so good to have on hand!

day 4:

b- eggs, avocado, coconut milk/coffee

l- greens with tessame vinagrette, chicken, potatoes, avocado 

d- ground beef, sweet potatoes, broccoli 

I saw your post about not being compliant on the diet. Stress is so awful and I hope things get better for you! If you decide to restart,  think of these days as bonus days - you got the health benefits of about a week of really healthy eating!

Thanks Christy.  Sorry I wrote that on your board when it should have gone on mine.  The last two days have gone well back on track but I just want to be gentle on myself right now and see how it goes.  Stress is the absolute worst and I know I need the practice to go through stressful events to figure out how to navigate them without food.

Thank you for your kindness and support.

Good for you for getting back on track! You should be proud of yourself. That's really hard. And that is good that you are being gentle on yourself.  Food as a coping mechanism is so comforting and it is a challenge to find other ways.

Archived