Just turned 40 and starting the Whole 30

Hydrophiliac

Hello, today is day 1 of my whole 30 journey and I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Erin and I just turned 40 and live with my husband in Wisconsin. Hoping to improve my health and gain some clarity of food sensitivities over the next month. Look forward to finding encouragement on this forum. Does anyone know how to sign up for the Whole30 Daily Newsletter? I see if mentioned in the book but am not finding it on the website so wondering if that’s been discontinued. Best wishes to everyone on their journeys 

@Hydrophiliac Welcome and best wishes to you! I'm on Day 8 of my fifth round! I'll be turning 35 in a few months and am doing this for lifelong health and alignment with the outdoor-loving woman that I am. I intend to be able to hike and bike and climb until the day I die and I know I need to take better care of my health for that to happen. So here I am, always striving to make this a permanent lifestyle change. 

Let me know if you have any questions or if you'd like to share recipes or anything! Again, very best wishes to you! You got this! 

Archived