How about Intermittent Fasting after?

Well, here I am at the end of my 2nd Whole30 and just waiting another day to be able to do weigh-in and measurements.

I am wondering about what to do next. I was thinking since one of my goals is weight loss and I haven't seem much (loss of about 2 lbs total) of it during my 60 days on the Whole30, that maybe I should try to introduce an Intermittent Fasting regime to meet my weight loss goals - 3- 4 days per week on an 18:6 window.  I did Intermittent Fasting (IF) for a couple of months at the end of 2019 and found great results - I lost about 15 lbs. But now, with a base of Whole30 foods/lifestyle, I'm wondering if anyone has any insight on doing IF as a follow up, keeping what I've learned, but with an IF window.

Just curious what anyone has to say regarding this idea.

I am doing my 4th round now, and have been (mostly) paleo between rounds and do IF (even on round, now) because it suits me. I find they really compliment each other, because eating W30/paleo keeps me very satisfied. Honestly the 3 meals a day, eat when you get up rule of W30 makes a lot of sense for people who really need to totally reconnect with they way they eat, but once you've found what works for you, I think IF can be really beneficial.

Archived