Starting Day 1 on 5/14 looking for buddies

n1b2

Hi! Starting Day 1 and looking for a buddy or team. This will be my 3rd time but I’ve hit rock bottom in so many ways, it feels like the first time. Is anyone else starting off and want to help each other?

Me too!  Today is day 1. I did for the first time in March -good for 30 days but messed up the re-introduction bad.... objective for me is too better manage my blood sugars as I am T1D and wear insulin pump and manage my food urges and cravings. I am super active, but have an extra 10-15# that crept up over the past year and a half with some major life changes.  Either way, I'll be here to support you.  I am not a big social media fan but I'll do my best.....

I'm on Day 18 of my fifth round, so I'm a bit ahead of you but I'm happy to cheer you along and swap stories! :-) I also reverted to pretty poor food choices recently, so this is a kickstart to get back to eating in alignment with the woman I want to be! 

Yay!!! Let’s do this together! All cheering is good even from Day 18. I’m so so so so so happy you both replied. How’s it going so far? 

Me: predictably happy about Day one and the decision I’ve made to do this. 

Archived