A Very Hungry Mommy and Baby W30 R2.2

BabyBear

This week has been the longest year.  This is the first time in 9 days that I have had the time alone along with the mental and emotional ability to check in.  I am exhausted.  I’ve not done a good job caring for me, because all of my energy has been thrusted into taking care of literally everyone.  My husband broke his right humorous above the elbow on a Sunday night before Memorial Day.  They put him in a splint and sent him home.  He literally could do nothing without extreme pain.  He needed help getting in and out of bed, getting dressed, even plugging in his phone.  On top of that I had to take over getting Skate orders filled I have shipped over 40 different orders in the past few days.  Plus all the other things around the house my hubby takes care of normally.  I also had the toddler in final stages of potty independence, and trying not regress with his progress.  My work and everyone needing me all at the same time.  Oh and the added stress has kicked morning sickness and hormone headaches into over drive.  Most days I was doing good to remember to eat at least once a day.  Finally my husband received the surgery to put the bone back together yesterday.  He’s in so much pain but at least now his bones aren’t shifting and clapping together when he needs to move.  I’m not out of the weeds yet, but at least I feel like he is finally starting to recover.  I’m just taking this one day at a time and doing what I can to survive.  My eating hasn’t been horrid but it has been more about convenience and ease right now.  Ill be back to my whole 30 compliant eating sooner than later, hopefully next week.  I just got to get my feet back under me.  

Y’all got me all teary  eyed. Thank you for the words of encouragement.  

Water! Water! Water!  I realized I’ve hardly been drinking anything at all. A sip of water or Gatorade here a chug of chocolate milk there.  So I’m working on drinking all my water today.  I’ve had 51 Oz so far today and it has helped.  Not only was I exhausted I had also been dealing with dehydration.  We declared today a TV free day which has also helped us all be more productive.    

Im going to steal a nap while baby naps before my skate son gets here to help me mount skate boots to fill some more orders.  Im so grateful to have his help as he is definitely more confident with the power tools.  Plus he’s taller than me so he can use the counter mount block.  I was struggling to get a mount block set up on the floor but make it inaccessible to the toddler.  We seem to have a good system going where he mounts and I get the hardware installed.    

• 3 weeks later...

Archived