I'm on day 11 of my whole30 and I try to follow the meal template pretty closely. Every meal I'll have a protein (generally 2-3 eggs or about a half cup of shredded chicken), 1-3 cups of mixed vegetables (i.e. broccoli, green beans, carrots, squash, etc.), and fats (either a handful of olives or a serving of guacamole). I snack only when necessary. I have 1-2 servings of fruit in a day at most - and usually with meals. I haven't been eating any nuts, dried fruit, or any kind of snack bars because I know that those are trigger foods for me.

The first week or so, I felt decently satiated. But over the last couple days I've been feeling woozy and hungry only about 2-3 hours after meals even though I'm eating the same amount of food. This seems like a stark contrast to how sated I felt before. I feel like I could eat anything in front of me - I would definitely eat steamed broccoli and fish!

I also feel full (almost painfully so) after meals, so I don't think I could eat more volume at meal times. Any tips or thoughts on what I could do to tweak my whole30?

If you're hungry, it is okay to eat. Try to have a mini-meal with some protein, fat, and vegetables, or at least two of the three. A way to make your meals more calorically dense without adding a lot of volume is to add oil or oil-based dressings or sauces -- think pesto or chimichurri sauce or even just melted ghee over your vegetables. You could try switching some of your vegetables for starchy vegetables like potato, sweet potato, carrots, parsnips, beets, rutabagas, winter squashes (like butternut or acorn squash) or plantains.

It may be that you're just hungrier now than you were the past couple of weeks, and that is ok, and it will probably go back to normal in a few days. This change can be hormonal, especially if you menstruate --  there's a few days to a week right before a person's period that they tend to be much hungrier. It could also be related to how active you've been the last few days, or how stressed you've been, or even how much sleep you've gotten.