Starting Over Again

today is day 1 part 2.  I made, it 11 days before I allowed two trips to the ER this weekend to give me an excuse to eat off plan.  Reflecting back over the past 2 days, I think I could have done better.  I allowed myself to give the excuse that since I'd been at the hospital all day I didn't have to cook dinner. I forgot take the chicken out of the freezer in the morning before I left and I allowed that frozen chicken to stop me from cooking. Next time I will take the chicken out the night before to set myself up for success the next day.  I learned that you never know what the day or night will bring and to always be even more prepared than you think you need to be. Since I didn't cook Saturday, I didn't have lunch Sunday, and being at the hospital my choices were limited, but it was dinner that I truly failed. Dinner itself was on plan, I brought my own chicken breast to the bbq ate the vegetables and passed on the appetizers, but I used a very stressful weekend to tell myself I deserved a glass of wine with dinner which lowered my inhibitions and since I was already off plan, that gave me the excuse to have the dessert. Excuses. So here goes day 1, again. 

Archived