Hi All, 

I've done 1 round of W30 in the past, turned out soy was a trigger for me! ....so was almond butter, sad day! 

Legumes however were not a problematic food for me. I'm now wanting to embark on my own version of a whole 30 vegan style .... I understand I'm not really doing the whole 30.

What I'm hoping a moderator can help me with is a vegan shopping list ... I found the vegetarian one listed on the website .... but I've seen another one floating around that is vegan specific and has legumes listed on it ... I wanted to see if this was just made out in the world by somebody or it was actually provided by W30, I am attaching it below, I'm having trouble finding it not blurry but if it's real I'd love to find it!

Thank you! :)

Screen Shot 2020-07-02 at 1.26.46 PM.png

• 3 months later...

Hi and so glad I found this forum page! I’m about to start my first whole30.  Looking for a  whole30 coach who can support me through the 30 then reintegration in mainly vegan , plant-based food lifestyle( I do eat eggs and fish). Can anybody recommend? Thanks! Ellen

Hi EllenMG,

Welcome to the Whole30 program and forum! I've completed 2 rounds and found this forum so helpful. It's such a great way to connect with the Whole30 community. That's great you're considering working with a coach! Here is the list of coaches. You can browse their bios and find their contact info here. https://coach.whole30.com/coaches/ 

When is your start date? 

Kay

• Moderators
On 10/17/2020 at 6:38 PM, Kay47 said:

This is a belated reply but the list you provided is not an official Whole30 resource

This actually was a resource that was put out by the program (2014) but it was replaced with the one you linked (2015) because it was confusing for people to see a W30 resource with non compatible items on it.

@TEwhole30 - sorry, it's unlikely that you'll be able to find a non blurry copy of that list online but you can probably use it to help you populate the existing list linked in the post above.