Was hoping for more, I guess

Hey, it’s my last day of Round 1, so tomorrow is Day 31 and beginning of Re-Intro... right?

It went okay, as far as I can tell. Got through the 30 days without “cheating” or slip-ups, or resorting to SWYPO stuff.

Still, kind of vaguely bummed out. I have read a lot of success stories by people, and I guess I was expecting more dramatic things to happen or change.  I just went through the list of #NSV victories to check some off, only... there’s nothing I can check off. Not a thing on that whole list is anything I have observed in me. I haven’t rechecked my  BP yet, though, so that might be one.  It’s evening, so I did weigh out of curiosity and it shows a 4-pound loss since early June. 

I don’t feel bad, but I don’t feel amazing either. I feel basically the same as I did a month ago. What now?

Personally, I would keep going if you think it's sustainable for you.  While you may not have noticed any immediate benefits - that doesn't mean you're not receiving any benefits.

Everyone is different and has different things happen in their body.  I would personally keep it going to a Whole60 (again if you think it is sustainable for you).  Even then if you don't notice anything, it's a better way to eat than to ingest harmful processed garbage.

I wish you all the best!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you— I have already done reintroduction, but I am planning to do another round in September, if we can afford it (I won’t have a job next semester).

One thing I do know is that my sleep cycles are chaotic and I tend to stay up ridiculously late for no obvious reason other than being nocturnal or something. But that also is a known behavior pattern with ADHD, so my hope is if I can get my sleep patterns realigned that will help things go better in the next round.

Archived