Vegetable paste/concentrate

I was lucky enough last year to find Organic Imagine Chicken, Beef and Vegetable paste (no added sugar) at a local natural food store but they have stopped carrying it. I think the company may have discontinued because their products are now only broths and soups. I cant find a 'no sugar added' paste anywhere online. I like to keep some in my pantry because I make a wonderful sauce to drizzle over meats. 

Anyone found any paste or have any suggestions?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

It's been a couple of months since you posted this, but I just saw it so I'll respond anyway. 

I've never worked with a paste so I can't say for sure, but one time I tried to make bone broth and I let it go too long and ended up with this "goo" type stuff. My chef friend said it had a name and was actually very widely used in the chef world because it was so delicious. It kind of ended up being like chicken jelly. Maybe this would be a sub for the paste you've been trying to find? I can't remember the name for the life of me, but basically it ended up being bone broth that had the extra skins and bones and everything and then just really cooked down. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...