Who else is starting on August 3rd?

sharonhr

Hi, I'm a first timer to doing a Whole30. Have had the book for a few years, made some recipes, absorbed the information, figure I eat "clean enough" most of the time. But allergies are noticeable despite taking antihistamines (which kept them at bay for many months, with just a few rough patches. Now have some level of symptoms almost every day), and I know sugar is a big issue for me. So making the leap and committing to the next month of this. Would love to connect with others, especially anyone who's also a first timer. 

I am starting tomorrow the 3rd. I have a Whole30 cookbook and have made some of the recipes, but this is the first time I am committing to it. I am pretty sure sugar will be the hardest thing for me to stop eating. I know it is going to take a lot of planning and preparation, but I think I am ready for the challenge!

I started Saturday but stating the first real week with workouts... work and life today! :)

I did whole30 in March 2018 then went paleo for another year+ and felt great (and was in the best shape ) then slowly started to shift to Keto. Fast forward hormones all went crazy (que early Menopause) and I'm trying to get back on track :)

excited tho to be back at it! Figure this is the best time sense ppl are stuck at home and no travel for work!

I also had a successful and great learning experience doing my first Whole30 in October 2018.  Felt better than ever so I have no explanation for why I fell away from the clean eating style.  Want to reset and feel that good again.  Started today.  Good luck to us!

Hi I started July 29, so I have 5 days in. I did whole30 starting in December 2018 and felt so good I stayed in program for 6 months. I have struggled to get back on track ever since. I’m happy to have six days in so far this time. Not feeling great yet but hoping to feel better in weeks to come!

I started Aug 3 too.  Had a friend convince me to try this with her so I researched, shopped, meal prepped.  She quit on day 3:(

My boyfriend also agreed to do it but he caved yesterday and refuses to even tell me what he ate lol.

Was hoping to find some support and maybe commiserating here!  So far I am doing fine, really miss my Chardonnay but as far as sugar and carbs I didn't do a lot of that to begin with.

Archived