Started this morning August 16th, 2020

frankdmadrigal

Well here we go.  I'm starting today along with my awesome supportive wife.  We did our planning and preparation and I'm cautiously optimistic.  Just had my coffee with an approved almond and coconut milk "creamer", no sugar and getting ready to go make a veggie frittata.  

I've done "Slow Carb" 4h body diet before and it feels similar. I'm kinda worried that without a cheat day I'm going to resort to just not eating because the food will be so boring. I'm telling myself that the cheat day was the reason the 4h body diet was not transformative and I'm hopeful that Whole 30 is going to help me be my healthiest as I get into my mid 50's and beyond.

Hoping to hear back from anyone else that is starting the journey today too.  

It's been slow around here but hopefully someone will show up that also started today.  I started on the 1st.  I'm keeping a daily log in the Whole30 Log section. I promise I stay compliant in all my meals/snacks/drinks so it's safe to read through my entries.  The food doesn't get boring thanks to there being so many recipes to explore.  Cooking every day can be a chore so I do rely on leftovers to give myself breaks.

Archived