My 1st Whole30 of 2020 (and in several years)...

On 9/1/2020 at 4:04 PM, decker_bear said:

For this round of W30 I'm going to ease in to it for a couple of reasons.

This is my first W30 and I eased into it because I have to be ready and know what to expect. I didn't want to try making a food and find out I didn't like it and then fall off plan or for any other reason that is food-related. 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like to ease into it myself...it seems to help, getting into a preparation mindset.  I'm looking forward to following your journey! 

Day 7 (and yes, I still have to check!) This morning was a bit cray cray. I had the pups sleep in the playpen last night, hoping against hope I could get some sleep. It kind of worked. The little

Go you working out when you didn't want to - that's me to the ground. I'm currently resorting to mentally yelling at myself "what are you going to do if you don't? sit on your ass and browse Reddit fo

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Jennifer Jensen said:

This is my first W30 and I eased into it because I have to be ready and know what to expect. I didn't want to try making a food and find out I didn't like it and then fall off plan or for any other reason that is food-related. 

So smart! Plus it makes the side effects less, I think.