September Whole30--started 9/14 So excited to be back!

farmermama

Hi, all! I'm so glad to be back at a Whole 30! This is my third, and the beginning of a big shift in my life as a whole! I have signed up for classes to become an elite personal trainer and life coach, and hope to become a Whole30 coach as well! 

My first Whole30 was back before It Starts with Food, and it was so transformative for me that Dallas and Melissa included my testimony in chapter 7 of that book! Since then I have had so very many life changes, including adoption, divorce, and all that entails. For several years I have wallowed in the stuck-ness of  what is hard in my life, and my health has seriously declined. A recent event has wakened me, and I am finally able to realize that I do not have control over what other people do, but I do have control over how my physical body handles it. Specifically, my stress level is a constant that I cannot lower, but I can greatly increase my body's ability to handle that stress. That's where I am today: handling stress by engaging full-on in this Whole30 and shifting my thought-life and actively applying gratitude, praise, and surrender to my Creator while setting appropriate boundaries with folks who add to the chaos and crazy that has been my life for too long. 

This September Whole30 is much more than a gut-reset for me. It is a Total Reset in every area of my life. And I am SO looking forward to the process--all of it--along the way! I'm here not just for the results at the end of this, but also for the release of toxicity in my life (and my gut) on the journey! Ya gotta climb the mountain to get that amazing view of the valley! I am here to enjoy the hike to the top as much as the view once I'm there!  

All the best to all of you along the way! 

Archived