Nom Nom Paleo App

Patronick328

If people are getting caught in a rut when it comes to what to make each day for food, or are just looking for an easy, step-by-step solution to some dishes, I highly recommend the Nom Nom Paleo App for the iPad. I bought a pressure cooker this weekend so I could make some of their beef stock... I then turned that stock into the Welsh Beef Soup. It's such a hearty and warm dish to have during the winter.

I second that. Michelle's (nomnompaleo) app is fantastic and very user friendly. Her and husband poured their hearts and souls into making it. Her webiste is also awesome and many of her app recipes can be found there in case you don't have an iPad (or if you only have an android pad). She is a lovely (and funny) person in real life and a fantastic food hero.

I LOVE nom nom! I bought the app as soon as it came out and use it all the time. (for cooking, meal planning, and the shopping list is great)!!! She has a Whole30 approved section too!

I just made he slow cooker beef and tomato stew last night and my house smells heavenly! I threw I together at 3am and when I woke up this afternoon around 1230 was done! (I work night shift at a local hospital so I have an opposite schedule!) It was so hearty and yummy! Healthy comfort food is the best!

Does anyone know if it's iPhone accessible, or just iPad? I have a 4GS.

It's not, and I think the main reason is that you would lose all of the best features of the app. You need the larger screen so you make the most of all the pictures and other features that go along with the app.

Archived