Picky eater and non-chef starting Monday...HELP!

kisiephish

I have a friend that did Whole30 in January and she inspired me. I recently beat thyroid cancer and just want to get healthier. I've always been a very picky eater and not much of a cook. I really want to do this and learn how to eat and cook properly. Any fast easy recipes to be shared would be great! As for picky, part of it is texture issues but some flavors just don't go over well. I've yet to find a fish that I like, only like light meat pork, no tomatoes (though I like tomato sauce) or broccoli (I can tolerate broccoli raw lol). But I love beef and chicken, eggs, and most fruits. Looking to expand my veggie pallet. I'm also a coffee lover and would love some tips on Whole30 approved coffee fixins :) Thanks in advance!!

Welcome! Be sure and check out the resources forum. There are links to more recipes than one could ever need! One of the benefits of the whole30 and beyond is that your tastes and preferences will change. I've never been much of a cook myself, but I know prepare the vast majority of my meals at home. I recommend finding some favorites and sticking with those for a bit, then adding in a new recipe from time to time.

As far as coffee goes, coconut milk is a great addition while you're on a whole30.

Best of luck.

Archived