Headaches day 14

Nigel

Hi there,

I am now on day 14 and over the last couple of days have started to get really bad headaches. I am just checking in to see if anyone else has had similar issues? I am trying to drink plenty of water and eat as much as possible.

Many thanks

Nigel

Thanks Shannon, great advice.

I have another question if I may?

i have been suffering with minor blocked sinuses for a couple of years now & wake up with a dry throat in the middle of the night. I had been using xylimelts - https://www.mouthulcers.co.uk/products/xylimelts-for-dry-mouth-40-discs

but because they contain xylitol I cannot use them during whole30

do you have any suggestions as to anything else that could help with nighttime dry mouth?

Thanks

Nigel

On 11/2/2020 at 8:33 PM, ShannonM816 said:

In addition to drinking plenty of water, be sure you're salting your food, too little salt can cause headaches, and if you were eating much processed food before Whole30 you may be getting much less salt than you're used to now.

Thanks for this! I needed this reminder, I had a bad headache last night.

• Moderators
21 hours ago, Nigel said:

Thanks Shannon, great advice.

I have another question if I may?

i have been suffering with minor blocked sinuses for a couple of years now & wake up with a dry throat in the middle of the night. I had been using xylimelts - https://www.mouthulcers.co.uk/products/xylimelts-for-dry-mouth-40-discs

but because they contain xylitol I cannot use them during whole30

do you have any suggestions as to anything else that could help with nighttime dry mouth?

Thanks

Nigel

This was discussed and answered by a moderator in this post so it might be worth a read - you may also find your sinuses become unblocked as you continue with the Whole30 as it is often caused by inflammation.

Archived