W30 v4.0 - Day 1

Happy 2021 everyone! We were up so late! Past 2AM which is uheard of for me - I can't remember that last time I stayed up to midnight. Lots of noise outside our window - from our 20th floor balcony we watched tons of fireworks displays from people's backyards all over the city. That was very nice. Even the train driving by honked his horn - reminded me that as isolated as I feel, I'm not actually alone. Just like here :)

Good start (late though!) to our day.  We went for a long walk before the sleet/ice arrived and came home to lattes and a snack. Now we're waiting for dinner - first day almost in the bag. 

Not gonna lie - I'm wishing for a glass of wine to cap off this amazing start to 2021 ;)

Today is my first day of whole30.  I have no support system, my hubby only wants pasta. So.....I have signed up for the realmeal planner. My question is ... I can add veggies to my dinner and fruit to my breakfast?

• Moderators
On 1/5/2021 at 2:28 PM, hyll said:

Today is my first day of whole30.  I have no support system, my hubby only wants pasta. So.....I have signed up for the realmeal planner. My question is ... I can add veggies to my dinner and fruit to my breakfast?

Yes, you can have as many vegetables and fruit as you want with your meals, although the recommendation is to not have more than two servings of fruit each day. You can download the recommended meal template and other helpful information here: https://whole30.com/pdf-downloads/

On 1/5/2021 at 3:28 PM, hyll said:

How are you making out @hyll? You're 3 days in! 10% WOOHOO. Hope you're finding your way!

Archived