Mistakenly took supplements with sugar and rice

Bethany V

I am in the middle of my 2nd Whole 30. I just took some immunity boosting supplements without even thinking to check the label, and turns out they include sorbitol, fructose, brown rice syrup solids, and sucrose. Do I need to start my Whole 30 over? I can't believe I did that. I checked all my regular supplements before starting, but didn't think to check these when something came up. 

On 1/16/2021 at 1:17 PM, Bethany V said:

I am in the middle of my 2nd Whole 30. I just took some immunity boosting supplements without even thinking to check the label, and turns out they include sorbitol, fructose, brown rice syrup solids, and sucrose. Do I need to start my Whole 30 over? I can't believe I did that. I checked all my regular supplements before starting, but didn't think to check these when something came up. 

I had the same issue with my melatonin. It had fructose in it. I was on day 4 I believe of my Whole 30 when I noticed it. I actually just stopped taking the melatonin and didn’t restart the Whole 30. I know it’s different than immunity boosting supplements, but I would think if it’s early enough in the reset, why start over since your body is adjusting anyhow? Just my two cents. Best of luck. 

Archived