Seriously? do I have to start over?

Jtandi

I bought some cashews yesterday at whole foods in the bulk aisle, had about a handful while shopping and today I had another handful (1/2 of which I spit out before swallowing) when I read the back - vegetable oil, peanut oil, safflower oil. I have been so anal, read all my labels (down to my salt) and then this! I am on day 9 and doing a whole 100 but I just don't want to go back to day 1...

It is hard to start over, especially when you had no intent to go off plan. Maybe you could call tomorrow Day 10/1, then 11/2, etc? Or just keep going and don't beat yourself up too much -- if you are doing a Whole100, you will get that gut all healed up by the time you are done.

I don't know, I guess I'll wait for a moderator to comment...I see so many other posts where people ate something with soybean oil, etc., and they have said not to start over so I guess I'll wait and see what they say...I know people are probably wondering what difference it makes since I'm doing a whole100 but it really makes a huge difference to me...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I just went out to dinner tonight and this would've been my perfect excuse in my past life to just say forget it - but I went to PF Changs and pulled the allergy card to get steamed salmon and veggies drizzled with olive oil and ginger - I am proud of myself today. Since starting I have kept myself in a bubble and the cashews just made me want to never go out, now I'm over it and happy!

Archived