Whole30 Real Plans Dinner Settings for Leftovers

FairyGardenLover

Hello!

I'm brand new to this thing.  Just started setting up my Real Plans and got to the dinner settings.  I can't figure out how to type in the options what I want.  Ideally, I only want to have to cook 3 days for dinner.  So, I'm thinking, cooking dinner Saturday night, and Sunday night, so I can have leftovers for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday (dinners); and then cooking dinner Wednesday night for Thursday and Friday (dinners).  It wants to know the following:

How many nights a week do I want to cook dinner?

Do you want enough for leftovers? (yes)

How many extra leftover portions would I like to make?

Over how many meals do I want to spread these leftovers?

So my question is, for my ideal schedule I typed in above, what numbers do I put in for each of these questions?

• Moderators
55 minutes ago, FairyGardenLover said:

Hello!

I'm brand new to this thing.  Just started setting up my Real Plans and got to the dinner settings.  I can't figure out how to type in the options what I want.  Ideally, I only want to have to cook 3 days for dinner.  So, I'm thinking, cooking dinner Saturday night, and Sunday night, so I can have leftovers for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday (dinners); and then cooking dinner Wednesday night for Thursday and Friday (dinners).  It wants to know the following:

How many nights a week do I want to cook dinner? 3 as per above you said you only want to cook 3 days a week

Do you want enough for leftovers? (yes)

How many extra leftover portions would I like to make? If you want to eat dinner every day from the leftovers, then you'd need four portions per person eating (to make up the full seven days a week)

Over how many meals do I want to spread these leftovers? If you cook three dinners, then you'd want the leftovers spread over the remaining 4 dinners.

So my question is, for my ideal schedule I typed in above, what numbers do I put in for each of these questions? I did the math here for a seven day week but you've listed Wednesday twice, once for eating leftovers and once for cooking for Thursday/Friday... at any rate, there are 7 dinners in a week so just figure out how many of them you want to cook fresh (3) and then what the leftover balance of dinners is (4).

Archived