Feeling hungry.. A LOT!

Hey friends, I completed Whole30 in February! I am so thankful that I stuck with the journey and completed it. I learned so much! 

I have reintroduced legumes, dairy, and a slight slip up of alcohol (woke up with a slight hangover, but that's it) no other symptoms on my other days. GF grains tomorrow and I am PUMPED!! 

Anyways, I came here to ask, has any one else felt hungry almost all the time during whole 30? I've been able to suppress it or drink water to forget about it but maybe before that I was used to snacking a lot? Maybe during whole30 I didn't eat enough protein? Is there a scientific reason behind this feeling? I guess I am asking, what triggers this? Insulin levels out of wack?

Thank you all for your help and have a great day!

Follow my journey on Instagram: @theothernewman, posts & stories :)

Are you eating enough plated fat and following the meal template? Also, I find I have a few days where I eat really well, then I gradually eat less veg as the week goes on, then find myself hungry.  I think once we are settled into the plan it can be easy to become complacent and I really like the meal template as a good reminder of the balance. 

Archived