Sinus headache

MelRidd

• 3 weeks later...

I’m new, on day 2. I was browsing this site yesterday and came across a post about a woman who was on day 13 or 14 (I think) and ate a can tuna of tuna that contained soy. I’m trying to find that link to show my niece how serious it is to read the labels. I believe you advised her that she should stop and start over at day 1 because soy is a big no no. How can I find that thread? Thanks in advance :)

• Moderators
On 4/6/2021 at 6:56 AM, D.I.O.R.1913 said:

I’m new, on day 2. I was browsing this site yesterday and came across a post about a woman who was on day 13 or 14 (I think) and ate a can tuna of tuna that contained soy. I’m trying to find that link to show my niece how serious it is to read the labels. I believe you advised her that she should stop and start over at day 1 because soy is a big no no. How can I find that thread? Thanks in advance :)

We make that recommendation repeatedly that people should start over if they have eaten something that is not compatible with the program.  I can't remember the post you're referring to and I looked back in my posts over the last month and it's not there so it must have been older - if you go to my profile and hit the 'see activity' button on the top right, you can search through my posts to see if you can find it.

Archived