Commenting on Whole30 recipes

Does anyone know how I can submit questions and comments about a specific recipe posted on the Whole30 website?  I made the Whole30 Sweet and Spiced Curried Beef Stew yesterday and I found the recipe challenging to follow and although the final product tasted great, this really should be a slow cooker recipe given beef needs a longer cook time low and slow to really make it tender.  I am not well practiced at making recipe modifications but this is one recipe where a slow cooker option is really needed!  If anyone is interested, here's the link to the recipe: Whole30 Sweet & Spiced Curried Beef Stew, a cozy weeknight meal

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, LTmommy said:

Does anyone know how I can submit questions and comments about a specific recipe posted on the Whole30 website?  I made the Whole30 Sweet and Spiced Curried Beef Stew yesterday and I found the recipe challenging to follow and although the final product tasted great, this really should be a slow cooker recipe given beef needs a longer cook time low and slow to really make it tender.  I am not well practiced at making recipe modifications but this is one recipe where a slow cooker option is really needed!  If anyone is interested, here's the link to the recipe: Whole30 Sweet & Spiced Curried Beef Stew, a cozy weeknight meal

Thanks for your feedback @LTmommy.  I'll pass your feedback along to HQ.