Hello, 

I am very new to the Whole 30 program. I am on day 14 and I have had headaches off and on for the last week. I don't get headaches regularly so I'm wondering if I'm missing a mineral or need to add specific foods?

For breakfast I eat pan fried potatoes in ghee or olive oil, eggs over spinach, and bacon. Lunch will be something like tuna w/homemade compliant Whole 30 mayo, hard boiled egg, in lettuce wraps, dinner will be grilled chicken with bbq sauce, or cod fish in coconut milk over riced cauliflower/broccoli. I've been on program the whole time, drinking water (maybe I need more), and coffee at times. 

Please help, LOLOLOL

• Moderators
16 hours ago, GypsyLeah said:

Hello, 

I am very new to the Whole 30 program. I am on day 14 and I have had headaches off and on for the last week. I don't get headaches regularly so I'm wondering if I'm missing a mineral or need to add specific foods?

For breakfast I eat pan fried potatoes in ghee or olive oil, eggs over spinach, and bacon. Lunch will be something like tuna w/homemade compliant Whole 30 mayo, hard boiled egg, in lettuce wraps, dinner will be grilled chicken with bbq sauce, or cod fish in coconut milk over riced cauliflower/broccoli. I've been on program the whole time, drinking water (maybe I need more), and coffee at times. 

Please help, LOLOLOL

Do you generously salt your food? You mention you might need more water - are you drinking about 1/2 oz per pound of body weight? Your meals also look a bit light from how you're describing them.  Are you following the meal template for every meal? Do you workout? If so, are you eating a pre and/or post workout meal/snack?