Can I bake a banana and top it with almond butter and cinnamon?

SGasner

Its not clear to me that this is specifically off limits, and my fiance really enjoyed it.  Please help us resolve this argument.  We are on day 12.  We want to know if we can bake a banana and top it with almond butter and cinnamon.  That's all there is to it.  What do you think?

• Moderators

Yes, you can.

Make sure you're getting enough protein, fat, and vegetables in during your meals -- don't skip those things in order to have fruit. And if you have a sweet tooth and would like to change your habits around having or craving sweets, you'd want to really consider whether this is the best way to do that. 

hi does anyone know the recipe for the nut porridge you can make at home for breakfast as I don't love eggs but would love a healthy warm breakfast, i dont eat bacon or fatty meats for breakfast.

thanks

zena

• Moderators
13 hours ago, zena said:

hi does anyone know the recipe for the nut porridge you can make at home for breakfast as I don't love eggs but would love a healthy warm breakfast, i dont eat bacon or fatty meats for breakfast.

thanks

zena

We really don't recommend that you eat this every day for breakfast.  You don't need to eat bacon or fatty meats either, you can eat anything you would normally eat for another meal - leftovers are often great and usually can be more 'breakfasty' if you throw a fried egg on top.  Check out the below link, there are four pages of people talking about non traditional breakfasts that they love that don't include pretend porridge... I think the thread was focusing on not being egg heavy but again, you can always put an egg on it.

Archived