Whole30 Compliant Smoothie Recipes?

I'm trying to get started on the Whole30 program.  One of my challenges to overcome is adrenal insufficiency which causes extreme fatigue and nasuea (among other things) . I have days I can't eat but haven't been able to find complaint recipes for smoothies, protein shakes, etc that I was hoping use as a back up for those days.  Any advice or recipes out there? 

• Moderators

There's not really Whole30 recipes for shakes/smoothies because we generally encourage people not to consume them, however, any smoothie or shake you make that has Whole30 compatible ingredients is considered Whole30 compatible.  I would encourage you to rely on them only when you're having those really rough days and on the other days, work at making your meals match the template so that on the smoothie days, you don't end up behind the eight ball because ground up fruit, liquid and protein powder are not going to get you very far consistently.

I hope you find some relief from your challenges within this program!