Supplements

Dawn Angel

I take a lot of supplements and truthfully I would love to cut some out. I'm on so many meds and with the supplements they don't fit in my pill box. 

So I am wondering about regular supplements,  I seem to take a lot individually.  Plus I take tart cherry, cranberry,  biotin, collagen, maca root, turmeric and most importantly kratom. 

I mix all the powders in almond milk, unsweetened vanilla,  the ingredients look good,  but then it says natural flavors,  which could mean anything.  So I guess tomorrow will be day 1. I have keto milk, but pea protein,  I didn't read that yet, but it's twice the calories. I guess I could use water if those powders are approved.

Ugh, sorry. I'm frustrated.  I'm stuck in keto and stressing on adding carbs, now I'm rambling. Sorry. 

I posted on your other thread to say hi. 
personally I would ditch the supplements at first. This diet is so rich in nutrients you shouldn’t need them, and you can add things back in. I take a BCAA supplement and an omega 3 to support my training, that’s all I feel I need. I felt like I was a bit iron deficient so take a bit of orange juice with my meals sometime instead of an iron supplement. 

I think you can have your pea protein milk now as well, as peas were added to the compliant list a while ago- but maybe wait for a moderator to confirm that? @ladyshanny

also, I had never heard of Kratom but I googled it and wow, that’s probably going to cause you some problems to Detox off that! I have linked to a previous w30 forum post about it. 

how come you are using that then? For chronic pain? 

Archived