Anna's July 2021 W30 Log

And away we go! 

It's been FAR too long that I've been this uncomfortable in my skin. I've tried finding a healthier relationship with food on my own, but I need more than that - a full reset. The Whole30 always seems to do that for me! So here we go.

Goal: Lose 15 lbs by October (25 lbs by the end of the year)

Track progress every day

Move my body every day

No more alcohol until I've reached my goal!

Let's do this!

Day 3!

Woke up late this morning thanks to a non-existent alarm... but still got my run in! I'm loving being able to move in the morning, and got below a 14 minute mile! I have a LONG way to go, but progress is progress! 

Food-wise, yesterday was not great. I didn't eat breakfast, didn't pack lunch and didn't even bring my purse with me into town... so I ate what was available at a meeting, then munched on a leftover charcuterie board when I got home (before dinner). But I didn't drink alcohol! 

Today will be better.

One week in! I've decided to scale down the W30 to set myself up for success. Week 1's focus was removing alcohol (did it!), so this week will be removing alcohol + grains. Basically the opposite of reintroduction. 

Feeling good & READY to take it slow and steady and see some results!

I also got below 13 minutes/mile on my run this morning, woohoo!

Pushing on! Ted and I went out to dinner last night and I was perfectly satisfied with my mocktails, although giving up grains definitely proved difficult in the food department. It's going to be tough next week when dairy isn't an option! 

Still feeling good, already more confident knowing that I'm moving in the right direction!

Archived