Where to buy Whole 30 compliant food

I am reading the Whole 30 Friends & Family Cookbook and want to try some of the recipes. A lot of them require Whole 30 compliant foods. Where can I find a detailed list of where to find Whole 30 compliant Dijon mustard, chili powder, tomato sauce, etc…and the brand names? I thought there’d be a detailed list at the end of the cookbook. Please help. Thanks-Allison

• Moderators

All of the recipes in the book would require that the ingredients were compatible with the program.  For things like Dijon mustard, chili powder, tomato sauce etc... you need to go to your grocery store and read labels.  There are dozens of tomato sauce brands that are compatible with the program and it would be impossible for us to list them, especially since recipes change and formulations can be different depending on the region or country you're in.

If you're looking for products on our Whole30 Approved list, you can hit the Whole30 Approved button at the top of the website header here and see a full list of all the products that are included - there's no list of stores they're sold in but at least you would know what you were looking for in your own store.

Archived