This ain’t no joke.

Janayahna

So, I did a half day on Wednesday, but Thursday was my first full day. I printed off the chart for my mom so she knew what to expect

day one (and a half) I had some carrots and they tasted like candy. I had to check the ingredients, no sugar! (Starting off Keto) 

ive felt pretty crappy today, 

but food tastes better, WOW! 

I literally just ate some ground beef with a yellow pepper and a teaspoon of salsa and fresh cilantro and it was like the best thing I’ve ever eaten.. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok so I was eating plantain chips and started over so I was on day 4 after 20 days - but eating the plantain chips with salsa- 

Back on it- then I realized that my pumpkin seeds had peanut oil so now i

on day 3

last night I was like why am I doing this again?  I want a Reece’s cup!!!

ive been sick , my skin is a wreck (psoriasis) I’m so hungry..

The good news? 
food tastes soooo much better than it used to. 
I like broccoli (!) 

I don’t think I’ve ever fed my body properly 

I don’t actually think I’ve got tiger blood 

but I definitely don’t feel like crap. 

the worst thing so far is I’ve always been a convenient eater. Protein drink for breakfast 

yougurt for lunch

chicken with cheese and tortilla chips for dinner 

Finding the time to cook during my workday has been a challenge 

hopefully I can sort that part out

• Moderators
On 8/18/2021 at 6:59 PM, Janayahna said:

I’m so hungry..

Hey there!  You should definitely not be so hungry. This is an elimination program, not a restriction diet so we want you eating enough to nourish your body. Are you following the meal template (linked in my signature below) three times a day? Are you adding the plated fat? If you want some feedback on your meals, list a few days here with approximate portion sizes and we can see how we can adjust your intake so you're not starving because that's definitely NOT what we want!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2021 at 11:59 AM, SugarcubeOD said:

Hey there!  You should definitely not be so hungry. This is an elimination program, not a restriction diet so we want you eating enough to nourish your body. Are you following the meal template (linked in my signature below) three times a day? Are you adding the plated fat? If you want some feedback on your meals, list a few days here with approximate portion sizes and we can see how we can adjust your intake so you're not starving because that's definitely NOT what we want!

Ok so for breakfast typically 4-5 slices of bacon

2-3 eggs 

mango and avocado slices 

and whatever whole 30 approved that I can get in my mouth. I could eat that x2

before I’d have a scoop of protein drink coffee peanut butter and oatmeal 

that would carry me all day till 3-4 pm 

I’m definitely eating enough 

I just never feel like I’ve eaten ..

• Moderators
On 8/28/2021 at 2:24 PM, Janayahna said:

I’m definitely eating enough 

I just never feel like I’ve eaten ..

I would say maybe you're not eating enough.  You don't list vegetables with your meal and if you're shorting yourself over the previous day's meals, then you're going to be behind the eight ball with the next day... 

Archived